Tuesday, February 28, 2012

weekend update

here's my quick & dirty update from the weekend

Friday: leftovers! though i hadn't always been into the idea when I was younger, I really don't mind leftovers these days. We had re-heated asian crazy veggie soup from earlier in the week. I think I left out the detail about the Chef using fresh ginger in his asian dishes. That's a big flavor punch. Here's to ginger! Another great salad: bed of spinach, hard boiled, avocado, radish, homemade vinaigrette. Marvelous! And talk about a nice clean up, then we hit the road avec le chat, fromage, and off we went to Jers...

now, my intention of this blog is to present dinners prepared at home and not exactly everything i eat, and not every time i go out to eat either. but if something warrants sharing, sobeit, i shall share...

Saturday: hibachi pig out. big family gathering at a landmark on the mountain in the NY/NJ area. i'm not sure how rules go about mentioning commercial enterprises on blogs that nobody even reads, but here is me coloring within the lines. so at this 'place' we all got some hibachi and entertainment. check out the pic & video (notice the mountain of noodles!)

No comments:

Post a Comment