Monday, February 20, 2012

out at the local

oven's dead. The joys of renting in 'charm city', having to convince the landlord of malfunctioning appliances. Did I mention it is a gas range? Enough of that, since we are promised a new stove - we are expecting skratch & dent specials from the curb, tomorrow is trash day afterall - we were forced to dine out. Over to the ip & bite we went. I normally enjoy eating out, for one cleaning up after the Chef is quite a task, but with a fridge full of all kinds of goodies + the aforementioned salad superstardom, I "grudgingly" went out to eat. My choice, a filling and consistently good omelette. The santorini, filled with kalamata, feta, spinach, onions, and 'maters. Served with my pals, home fries, and a nice side of warm pita. Very tasty indeed, and I am full! And the Chef ordered some meaty thing covered in gravy...blah, meat. Enjoy the pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment